Accela is an EDWOSB and HUBZone company.
Accela is a SBA third party certified Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) and a HUBZone. Accela is woman-owned and meets all other requirements under the Woman-Owned Small Business Federal Contract Program (WOSB). As such, Accela is eligible for set-aside requirements under authorized NAICS codes.
Accela provides services under these naics codes
- 334111 - Electronic computer manufacturing
- 334112 - Computer storage device manufacturing
- 334118 - Computer terminal and other computer peripheral equipment manufacturing
- 334210 - Telephone apparatus manufacturing
- 511210 - Software publishers
- 519190 - All other information services
- 541511 - Custom computer programming services
- 541512 - Computer systems design services
- 541513 - Computer facilities management services
- 541519 - Other computer related services
- 541611 - Administrative management and general management consulting services
- 541613 - Marketing consulting services
- 541690 - Other scientific and technical consulting services
ACCELa is HUBZONE Certified
Accela is headquartered in Belmont, located in Gaston County, NC and meets the following requirements for HUBZone certification:
- The company is a small business based on NAICS size standards
- It is 100% owned by a U.S. citizen
- Its principal office is located in a qualified census tract
- More than 35% of the firm's employees reside in HUBZones
Accela helps agencies meet their technical requirements as well as their goals to allocate 3% of their budgets as prime contracts to HUBZone companies.